Wubook Login Lost Password

Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
Suggestion
I understand that sometimes our requests are wrong, not accurate, not in your scope, or whatever.

So i have no problem to get a "no" to some of my posts, bug report or advises about users needs.

But i do think that every post should have a response, as minimum fairness.
It would help us to use your products in the best way and be a partner for making WuBook evolving for benefice of everybody (customers and your company).

And if i am not accurate in some of my posts, just let me know why with arguments.
At the moment responses to bug reports are really light (to say the least) and seems like you do not dig to really understand what it is about.

Again, let us know the "reality" of your state of mind about request, i do not need a politically correct response. A "No" is totally acceptable, as long it is assumed Angel

HTH.
And removing my posts about problem not solved is not a "fair" or responsible practice
Bonjour,

Si un post est supprimé c'est qu'il est hors sujet, ou destiné au support (et donc lié à votre compte uniquement), ou enfin que ce sujet a déjà été évoqué dans un autre post.
Vos retours sur nos services sont important pour nous et nos équipes technique. Ils sont tous pris en compte avec sérieux... même si une réponse positive n'est pas toujours possible.

Cordialement.

Indigo

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet :
1 visiteur(s)